Workplace Health and Safety E-Manual
Protect the future of your practice with our comprehensive Workplace Health and Safety E-Manual. A safe, healthy workplace with fewer injuries and illnesses will not only increase employment stability but increase staff productivity.
With 30 veterinary specific WHS policies and templates, our WHS Manual will provide invaluable information about WHS requirements in your practice, setting up a WHS Committee, and includes a Safety Induction Training Module and 12 month Work Health & Safety Plan.
Benefits to your business include:
- Improved awareness of your legal responsibilities in workplace health and safety
- Assists with compliance requirements via ready-to-use forms and templates
- No need to write your own WHS policies, they are included
- Comprehensive E-Manual with a suite of relevant policies, templates and forms
- Easy integration with practice specific information
- Includes a 12 month workplace safety plan and safety induction training module
The information contained in this manual is to be used only as a guide to assist you in making your practice compliant and should not be considered a complete or comprehensive source of information for Work Health & Safety. It is advised to consult the appropriate legislation in your state and country, and other experts in this area. Provet Pty Ltd therefore accepts no responsibility for the content and use of the information provided within this manual. Please note under legislation, SDS’s require updating every 5 years. Please contact the product manufacturers for updates as required.
Documents can be downloaded via the link found in your purchase confirmation email as a single .zip file containing Microsoft Word format (.doc) documents. They can be edited and adapted to meet the specific needs of your business.
We Also Recommend