Whelping and Dystocia
Starting with gestation, Dystocia is the medical term used to diagnose a difficult birthing experience. It can be caused by a number of things, including abnormalities attributable to the mother, to the puppies or to both. This course covers causes, signs and treatment.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Carole Harvey-Stevenson
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend