Veterinary Nursing Consultations
Improve profitability by leveraging your nurse’s time.
This comprehensive, online six module program is designed to maximise the preventative healthcare opportunities in your practice while reducing your Veterinarian’s workload. By educating your Veterinary Nurse team and implementing Veterinary Nurse Consults in your practice, you will free up your Veterinarians time to undertake further income generating activities.
Interested in enroling your workplace? Contact us to discuss your options.
- Module 1: Introduction to Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- Module 2: The Client Experience Communicating for Consultations
- Module 3: Implementing Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- Module 4: Preventative Healthcare Impact Analysis
- Module 5: Independent Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- Module 6: Veterinary Nurse Consults The Final Phase
Benefits to your practice include:
- Improved health of patients
- Increased client loyalty and compliance
- Reduction of veterinarian stress and workload
- Increased Veterinary Nurse productivity and job satisfaction
- Increase practice revenue
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
- Downloadable learning & technical guides for each module
- Quizzes & self assessments
- Certificate of Completion
- Nominal course duration: 18 hours
- Enrollment duration: 12 months
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
We Also Recommend