Top Tips for Setting and Achieving Goals
This course covers a variety of topics including an introduction to goal setting, self awareness and your personal responsibility in achieving goals, the principles of goal setting, and the creation and implementation of action plans.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Rosie Overfield
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 60 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend