The Ventilated Patient
Ventilation refers to the normal bodily process of inhalation and exhalation. Learn about TPR's, BP, Sp02 and capnometry. We also cover fluid input/output, catheter, suction and ET tube care, and how to recognise and prevent potential complications.
Course Type: Short Course
- Self paced lessons that should take up to 6 hours to complete
- You have access to the course for 90 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 6 AVN NIAG | 3 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend