Supporting the Grieving Client
Knowing how to support and care for your clients through their grief is an invaluable skill. This ProSkill will help you to understand how to care for your clients. Understand grief and gain practical insight into the grieving process, communication strategies and how to refer clients for professional help.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Rosie Overfield
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend