Mediation Skills for Resolving Conflict
The veterinary practice is often an emotionally-charged environment. Conflict can occur and without the right tools, relationships can suffer. Learn about common causes of workplace conflict, how to use and implement mediation and resolution processes, communication tips to help progress through conflict, documentation requirements and when to seek external help.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Rosie Overfield
- This course is a video recording of a webinar and lasts approximately 60 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend