Infection Control Techniques
Understand the key information required to control infection. Learn about personal protective equipment, infection types and how to reduce the risk of infection in your practice.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Barbara Tasker
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 1 hour 10 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 0.5 NZVNA AVNP | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend