General Care of Pocket Pets
Learn about nutrition and housing requirements of pocket pets, behaviour and enrichment strategies, nursing considerations and how to handle pocket pets.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Jane Roberts
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 60 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend