General Care of Birds
Birds are certainly an interesting animal requiring specific methods of care. Learn about basic bird behaviour, the correct handling, restraint and examination techniques, and valuable general nursing care.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Esther Boon
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 55 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend