Foundation Skills of Veterinary Nurses
Veterinary nursing is a diverse and busy career path that can be overwhelming for those new to the profession. This course is specifically designed for new nurses or those wishing to re-skill in general nursing, and takes attendees through the practical foundation skills all veterinary nurses need. Topics include examination techniques, TPR assessments, understanding basic animal behaviour and restraint techniques and more.
Course Type: Short Course
- Self paced lessons that should take up to 6 hours to complete
- You have access to the course for 90 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 6 AVN NIAG
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend