Essentials of Pathology
The course will give you a comprehensive introduction to basic in-house veterinary pathology procedure. Topics covered include the use of the microscope and refractometer, Red and white blood cells, PCV and TPP, biopsies, skin, urine and faecal tests and more.
Course Type: Short Course
- Self paced lessons that should take up to 6 hours to complete
- You have access to the course for 90 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 6 AVN NIAG | 3 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend