Being a Patient Advocate
You are the eyes and ears of your patient. Learn how to decide the right patient plan and treatment goals, and how you can be an advocate for your patient.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Barbara Tasker
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 60 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 0.5 NZVNA AVNP | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend