Assessing Feline Patient Behaviour
This course will cover feline behaviours and how to read their body language, instruction for nursing the nervous or anxious feline patient, and ways to nurse an aggressive feline patient.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Jodi Macdonald
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 45 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend