Assessing Canine Patient Behaviour
You will learn about a variety of canine body languages and behaviours exhibited by them, how to nurse the nervous and anxious canine, and how to carefully and correctly nurse an aggressive canine patient.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Jodi Macdonald
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 45 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend