How They Work
- Documents can be downloaded via the link found in your purchase confirmation email. They can be edited and adapted to meet the specific needs of your business.
- ProSkills access information is included in your purchase confirmation email and also below.
Access Instructions for ProSkills Online Courses
- Create your login for the training site, then
- Enroll in the course using an Access Token (License Key)
(This is provided in your purchase confirmation email)
1. CREATE YOUR LOGIN
If you already have a profile on the course website http://proskillsonline.com
(e.g. you have previously done a course there) then you may skip straight to Step 2.
- Visit http://proskillsonline.com/signup
- Fill in the details to create your username and password
- The site sends you an email. Click on the link in the email to confirm your login.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email within a few minutes please check in your spam / junk mail folder. Contact email@example.com if you are still having problems.
2. ENROLL IN THE COURSE
- Go to the course site http://proskillsonline.com
- Login, if you aren’t already. Use the username and password you created for the site
- On the right of the page you will see a box labeled ‘ACCESS TOKENS’
- Enter the Access Token (License Key) you received in your purchase confirmation email and click ‘Claim’. (NB the token is case sensitive. Copy and paste the token or enter exactly as you see in the email.)
- You will see a link to your course. Click on it and you will be taken directly to the course and can begin
- PLEASE NOTE: Not all courses are released on set dates. Occasionally you may see a message informing you that the course is not yet available and a go live due date on which to return. Your access period to the course only begins once you have successfully entered the course.