What's Toxic in the Pantry?
Learn which common cupboard items contain possibly dangerous toxins to pets, what toxins are, toxin types, signs of illness, and objectives on treatment of toxins.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Carole Harvey-Stevenson
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 60 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend