Urinary catheters are a common part of veterinary practice, therefore it is important that the veterinary nurse understands reasons why they may be used, their placement and care. Learn reasons for placement and types of catheters, patient preparation techniques for dog and cat catheterisations, and in-dwelling catheter care and maintenance.
Course Type: Short Course
- Self paced lessons that should take up to 6 hours to complete
- You have access to the course for 90 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 6 AVN NIAG | 3 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend