Understanding Preventative Health
Answering the curly questions from your clients like "Why isn't this treatment working?" or "How did my cat catch this?" can be very challenging for the veterinary nurse. This course thoroughly explores the conditions we work hard to prevent. It covers the basis of disease, viral and parasitic conditions, how they are spread and the effects they have on pets as well as people. It looks at basic nutrition and the diets we can recommend to our clients.
Course Type: Short Course
- Self paced lessons that should take up to 6 hours to complete
- You have access to the course for 90 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 6 AVN NIAG | 3 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend