Understanding Pre-Anaesthetic Blood Tests
This in-depth course will cover why we conduct pre-anaesthetic blood tests, what we test for, the affects of anaesthetics on the patient, pre-empting complications, PCVs and fluid therapy and more.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Carole Harvey-Stevenson
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 60 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend