Understanding Body Language
It is extremely important to recognise the body language and behaviours of the species you're working with. Having a good understanding allows you to best decide how to approach and handle your patients to minimise risk and stress for both you and your patients. This course covers dogs, cats, birds, rats, mice, guinea pigs and rabbits.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Jodi Macdonald
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend