You will learn about getting the best from your radiographs, directional terminology and patient positioning, collimation - how to zero in on the 'spot', and protecting yourself from exposure - PPE and general rules.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Carole Harvey-Stevenson
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 1 hour 20 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend