Basic Fluid Therapy
Fluid therapy is one of the most frequently used treatments in veterinary care. Understand the basics of fluid therapy, and learn about the types of fluids used in patient care, goals of fluid therapy and how to accurately calculate fluid therapy rates.
Course Type: Videocast
Presenter: Esther Boon
- This course is a videocast and lasts approximately 45 minutes
- You have access to the course for 14 days
(Access period begins upon successful redemption of an Access Token)
- Includes downloadable resources and access to an online forum
- Complete a quiz to attain your certificate of achievement
- CPD points earned: 1 AVN NIAG | 1 AVA VetEd
Course access instructions are available from the 'Instructions' tab in the top menu and also supplied in the purchase confirmation email.
We Also Recommend